How To Plant Garlic. . . 3 Fast and Easy Steps . . .
Elephant Garlic: Allium Ampeloprasum
Fertilizing: Use a 10-10-10 / 3 lbs per /100 sq ft. side-dress with
aged compost in the fall when they start to come out of the soil.
In the Spring fertilize again up till May. Any more fertilizer will
actual decrease the bulb size. Also user an Organic Garden Tea
Elephant Garlic Clove. Soil pH 1/2
the size of your hand.
Garlic Plants / Cloves For
Sale -- Care - Free Plants
Jumbo Garlic Plants
Jumbo Garlic Clove
1. When the third set of leaves turn yellow and brown.
2. Or when the Garlic plants are laying over on their side and it looks like a wind
storm went .
3. Remove some of the soil and check that the bulb is completely formed.
4. Then just pull the garlic plant out of the soil.
5. Leaves the roots and stems on and bunch them together .
6. Hang the bunches garlic up so that the air can circulate around it.
7. Or lay them on a screen and let them dry out for about 3 weeks.
8. After the curing process cut the roots and stems off and store.
Asparagus Garden Tea
How To Plant
How To Grow Asparagus
Mail In Order Form
Horseradish Roots and Plants
Wild Garlic Plants
Black Raspberry Plant
Read Before Ordering
How To Plant Asparagus
My English Bull Dog
Save Me Some
Wild Ramps -
Soil pH - 1
Globe Artichoke Plants
Asparagus Farm Store
Red Hot Poker Plants
Fiddle head Ferns Edible
Rhubarb Roots Plants
Grapes - Mature 2 yr
Plant Spring Harvest Fall
Organic Bug - Pest Control
Bug - Pest
Soil pH - 2